Friday, January 7, 2011

Some Thoughts

Recently I have been thinking about the wonderful plan of salvation. This is a lesson we learn about so often when we are children and throughout our lives. This lesson has recently taken new meaning and importance in my life and I want to share with all my friends and family my testimony that I know without a doubt that we can live with our loved ones who have passed on before us again. I know that our Father in Heaven has a glorious plan for each and every one of His children. He loves us and knows what is best for us. He will not take us before our time. He will do what is best for each of us even if we do not understand the reason at the time. I am so grateful for this knowledge we have as members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. This knowledge gives us strength and comfort in our time of heartache and sorrow. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father and I am so extremely grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the knowledge we have as members of His church.











0 comments: