Friday, June 25, 2010

Graduation, Family Vacation and Cedar City

I guess it's about time for me to share an update of what's been happening in the past few months. In April I graduated from BYU with a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work. We were one of the last groups to graduate from this program because it is being phased out. As of December 2010 the program will no longer be accredited at BYU. I'm so grateful I was able to complete the program. The classes, professors and my wonderful Social Work friends changed my life!

Some of the girls graduating in the program with me! Love them!

Kenley and Erin graduated the same day and they also blessed their cute baby girl Hadley so we got to see some of the Holt family!

Blake's parents came for the graduations and baby blessing.

My parents came as well and they spent the whole weekend helping us clean and pack to move to Cedar City. We could not have done it without them.

The Batt fam at dinner after graduation! I was so grateful for all of the support.


For our family vacation this year the Batts went to SLC, UT. This picture is the boys in The Discovery Center at Gateway. Notice the cute matching green sweaters from Grandma and Grandpa!


I married a very fun guy! I think he enjoyed the Discovery Center as much as the boys! On the vacation we also went to the Planetarium, the Hogle Zoo, a park and a great swimming place.

Blake and I moved to Cedar City after graduation and then we went on a trip to Spain to visit Blake's mission. We had a blast. I will post Spain pictures soon!

0 comments: